Attention 6th grade parents and guardians we are approaching that time of year when the district requires us to show Growth and Development videos to all 6th grade students. The permission slip must be returned to the PE teacher whether they will be viewing the videos or not.
LCMS will be holding a parent preview on Thursday 3/16/2017 at 3:10pm in the weight room
please click on and review the documents below:
Appell, Mr. Creek and Mrs. Porritt welcome you to Physical Education at
Review the following link: PE Syllabus 2016-2017
absences require a make-up.
are two options for make up assignments:
of the PE Makeup Form absence sheets are provided for you
in the both the girls and boys locker rooms.
- All absences made up on the
provided form must be in completed sentences and signed by a parent.
- Make Up assignments must be
returned during the sports unit when the absence occurred or within a week
of the absence.
that are not made up result in a loss of points for each day missed.
- LCMS students are required to dress in appropriate
athletic apparel every day.
- Students may purchase an LCMS dry fit uniform for
only $19 (see price details in the PE Syllabus), which consists of navy blue shorts and a grey
shirt. See example below-
- Students purchasing uniforms on their own need to have
appropriate athletic attire. See example below-
Other PE Uniform options
- All students must wear shoes that cover their entire
- All shorts must adhere to the LCMS dress code for
- Sweats are optional; students may wear any
sweat or yoga pants.
Click to purchase a school unifrom on myschoolfees.com
*Note: In order to create a
myschoolfees.com acount you will need your student's school ID number. (this
number can be found on powerschool or contact LCMS by phone @ (208) 350-4270)