Items required for New Student Enrollment:
Please be aware that ALL of the required information must be received by Victory Middle School prior to your student beginning classes.
· Immunization record: The Idaho School Immunization Law requires that children be up-to-date with their immunizations in order to attend school, therefore all students must provide current immunization records prior to beginning school. (Section 39-4801, Idaho Code)
· Certified Birth Certificate: Upon enrollment of a student, parents/guardians are required to provide a certified [original] copy of the student’s birth certificate. (Section 18-4511, Idaho Code)
· Proof of address: Residency verification such as a utility bill, purchase agreement or rental agreement which establishes the student’s home address within the Victory Middle School boundaries.
· Withdrawal form from previous school (if enrolling your student in the midst of the current school year): This should include the student’s current or most recent schedule, transfer grades and attendance.
· Special Services (if appropriate): Please provide us with a copy of your student’s current IEP and IEP eligibility or 504 accommodation plan. If an enrolling student is currently receiving any special services, a transition meeting is needed prior to the student attending school.
· ELL: Students who have two or more languages spoken in their homes will need to make an appointment with the school district’s intake center. Once the student has completed testing and it is determined that the student is eligible to attend Victory Middle School, students will then be enrolled.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide the required documents.
Step by Step New Student Registration:
Step 1: Click on the Online Registration link and complete the online form. Once the information is submitted, the Registrar will receive an email letting them know that your student has begun the preregistration process.
Step 2: Print and complete the registration packet for your student’s grade. You may scan and email the completed registration packet to the registrar along with immunization records and proof of address (utility bill, house purchase agreement, rental agreement) to email@example.com. If you are unable to print or scan these documents, this step may be completed in person at the school. Please note that the school must see the original birth certificate. If the birth certificate is scanned and emailed to the registrar, please bring the original birth certificate with you to the school for verification purposes.
Step 3: You will receive an email from the Registrar with your PowerSchool Parent account information. Once you have that information, please log-in to PowerSchool Parent (A+ PowerSchool icon on the West Ada District website) to update and complete your student’s demographic information, medical information and emergency contact information as soon as possible.
Step 4: Once the above steps have been completed, contact the registrar to confirm your student’s start at the school. Please be aware that during the regular school year, the school will need at least one day to process all of the paperwork.