Tuesday, March 21
Posted by Kate Baker at 3/21/2017
- Attention all members of the track team AND all 7th grade basketball players: we will be taking team photos this Thursday. Photos will be during 8th period for basketball and after school for track. Ask your coach for more details.
- The NaNoWriMo awards ceremony is after school TODAY in the library. The library will be closed after school for this event.
- There is still time to join track. If you have not turned in your participation form yet, either take it to Coach McGerty or Coach Brockman or take it with you to practice today to join. If you still need one, you can get them from Coach McGerty in room 21, Coach Brockman in room 10, or Coach Clark in room 41. See you on the football field after school.
- Charger Tennis will be starting on the Monday after Spring Break on April 3rd. Tennis is open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys and girls who would like to play - no prior tennis experience is required. All participation forms must be turned in to either Coach Skeesuck in Room 24 or Coach Baker in Room 5 by this coming Friday. Please talk to either coach if you have any questions or need a participation form
- Have any items missing? Please check the lost and found in the cafeteria for any items you may have misplaced. Items left unclaimed will be donated on Thursday morning. Please make sure to stop by the cafeteria this week, for any missing items.
- Interested in making some money this summer. Become a peer tutor! We will be accepting applications for the ESY peer tutor program. If accepted into the program, you will be earning money while tutoring too. For more information, and for qualifications, application forms will be available in the front office. Applications are due to your counselor, no later than, April 1st.
- There will be open gym volleyball this Friday in the Auxiliary gym from 3:30pm – 4:30pm. All students are welcome to join us for some friendly team competition of “King of the Court”. Don’t have a team? We will provide one for you! Prizes will be awarded to the top team of each court, as well as consolation prizes. Hope to see you there!!
- There will be a mandatory Sources of Strength meeting in the cafeteria after the announcements.