Annual Mandatory Employee Training
As employees of the West Ada School District, there are specific documents, policies, and training materials you are accountable for reading, understanding, and following. In addition, you are also accountable for reviewing all building procedures that are relevant to your employment with West Ada.
All employees must watch the videos, listen to the audio recordings, and read the policies listed below annually and turn in the signed completion form to your Principal/Supervisor within 30 days of the start of your contract.
Classified employees will be given time during the workday, assigned by their supervisor, to complete the required tasks. It is suggested that new classified employees complete the tasks on their first day.
- Substitutes, Noon Duties, & Crossing Guards are NOT required to do the starred (*) items.
- Maintenance employees are NOT required to do the items marked with a plus (+).
West Ada Training Audio/Videos:
Trouble Shooting Tips:
To see YouTube videos, you must first be signed in to Google & YouTube with your West Ada credentials.
If you see this message:
Follow these steps:
- Click on the YouTube icon in the corner.
- Once on YouTube, click on the Sign In button in the top right corner of the YouTube page.
- Enter your West Ada credentials (Email address and Password)
- Go back the page with the training video on it.
- Refresh the screen.
- You will now be able to view the video.