Hey there! Welcome to my webpage!
My name is Kerri Dunn and I teach Health, PE, Life Skills, and Western Geographical Perspectives at Idaho Fine Arts Academy. Our students at IFAA are kind, creative, intelligent, and inventive! In Health and PE we will learn about how to live a healthy and active lifestyle. It is my goal to give my students the information they need in order to make mature, informative decisions that positively reflect the life they wish to have. We will share stories and laugh together. We will challenge each other to find success in everyday assignments and activities. We will have fun in our learning journey!
On My Website:
- Curriculum: Want to know more about what your child will be learning? Check out this page for more information.
- 7th Grade Life Skills: Check here often for assignments, calendars, and anything Life Skills!
- 8th Grade Health: Check here often for assignments, calendars, and anything 8th grade Health!
- 8th Grade PE: Check here for calendars, make up assignment forms, and anything 8th grade PE!
- Class Documents: Look for your class tab for weekly homework activities and other classroom forms!
- Helpful Links: Check this page out for helpful websites that can give your student the extra boost to succeed!
- School Calendar: Keep up to date with all of the events happening at IFAA.
I work part time, so you can catch me at Idaho Fine Arts Academy from about 10:30am-3pm each day. Although I am not always in my office due to my active schedule, I will be on campus from 10:30am-3pm. Parents, if you need to meet with me for any reason please contact me to make an appointment. I am always available at lunchtime for anything my students may need from me. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org