EAGLE HIGH SCHOOL INTERACTIVE COURSE SELECTION CENTER!
Welcome to the 2021-2022 Eagle High School Counseling Department. Selecting courses for next year is an extremely important part of your education. The EHS counselors would like to provide students and parents with as much helpful information to make registration run smoothly.
The EHS Interactive Course Selection Center includes information on the registration process, videos about classes offered, course descriptions, AP and Concurrent Enrollment classes, CTE program, and many more. Take a look through the Center to learn about all the things you may need to register for courses.
Click on the link below or the photo of our EHS Center to start! Good luck in selecting your courses and learning more about every opportunity available to our students.
NEW TO EAGLE HIGH SCHOOL
Instructions to Begin the Enrollment Process at EAGLE HIGH SCHOOL
1. Please go to westada.org, click "Parent and Students," then "Registration and Forms," then "New Student On-line Registration Portal." OR click here: https://register.westada.org/preregister.html.
2. Fill in all fields on Student Information Form & click "Submit."
3. You will receive further instructions as soon as we receive the online form. Once you have received the instructions, bring the following documents listed below to the EHS Registrar no later than 1:30pm to continue the enrollment process.
a. Verification of address in EHS boundary (current utility bill for Idaho Power or Intermountain Gas with name & address)or home purchase/ rental agreement.
b. Certified Birth Certificate
c. Immunization Record
d. Transcript (official or unofficial) from previous school
e. Checkout sheet from the previous school if enrolling mid-year
f. If a student resides with a guardian, a notarized Power of Attorney is required
*** We MUST have these documents before you can continue the Enrollment process. The parent/guardian is responsible for acquiring the required documents. If you do not provide these documents, it will slow the process.***
Once all required documents have been submitted, we will:
· Generate a student id # for your student
· Print a letter for you with instructions to finish the Enrollment process (You will need to set up an account and fill out online demographic forms including Medical Consent & Medical History)· Once all forms/online registration is completed, student will be able to request classes.***While your student may begin at EHS once the enrollment process is complete, a finalized schedule may take until the next business day.