Free Breakfast & Lunch Combo Meals for Kids
West Ada's free meal program is part of the "Essential" services that will remain available while our schools are closed.
FREE Breakfast & Lunch Combo Meals for kids ages 1-18 will be available Monday - Friday, from 11am - 1pm.
- Meals will be provided via drive-thru in school bus lanes and a designated area in front of the school for walk-up Grab-N-Go meals. While supplies last.
- Service Hours: 11am – 1pm, Monday - Friday, only
- Adult Combo Meals $5.00. Exact change is required.
Sites providing meals:
- BARBARA MORGAN
- CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL
- CHAPARRAL ELEMENTARY
- CHIEF JOSEPH ELEMENTARY
- DESERT SAGE ELEMENTARY
- EAGLE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- FRONTIER ELEMENTARY *
- HERITAGE MIDDLE SCHOOL *
- LAKE HAZEL MIDDLE
- LEWIS AND CLARK MIDDLE
- MARY MCPHERSON
- MERIDIAN HIGH SCHOOL
- MERIDIAN MIDDLE *
- MCMILLAN ELEMENTARY *
- PEREGRINE ELEMENTARY *
- RENAISSANCE HIGH SCHOOL *
- SAWTOOTH MIDDLE
- SILVER SAGE ELEMENTARY
- SPALDING ELEMENTARY
- STAR MIDDLE SCHOOL
- USTICK ELEMENTARY *
*Friday - Weekend Meals - Program:
- Meridian Middle, Frontier Elementary, Heritage Middle, McMillan Elementary, Peregrine Elementary, Renaissance High and Ustick Elementary schools will be providing meals for the weekend along with your Friday combo meal.
Home Delivery Option:
- Home Delivery for meals for children ages 1-18 are available for families that are unable to travel to one of our open meal sites.
- Please contact Jeanne Buschine at 208-350-5043 for more information.
Special Meal Accommodations:
- If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our registered dietitian, Gabrielle Boobar, RDN, LD. with School Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-350-5180 to make arrangements.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
School Closure DAILY Menu
Monday, June 1st
Cereal Bowl/Bar or Bagel
Chaparral Lunch meal:
Menus are subject to change.
Parents/Guardians or older siblings may pick up meals for their children.
Beginning Tuesday 05/05/2020, Frontier Elementary, Ustick Elementary, and Desert Sage Elementary will be serving Fresh Fruits and Vegetable snack (as part of our Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Grant) for children who are present and will be available on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our registered dietitian, Gabrielle Boobar, RDN, LD. with School Nutrition Services at email@example.com or call 208-350-5180 to make arrangements.
West Ada School Nutrition Services
Our Mission:Provide students, patrons, and staff, healthy and appealing meals in a friendly, cost-effective, consistent, and efficient manner.
We provide over 20,000 healthy meals per day to students at 55 sites. We serve over 66,000 meals during the summer program. We currently employ over 275 staff members and all staff members are trained in our training center or on-site with our Training Supervisor before beginning their assignment.On-site preparation ensures that meals are served hot in compliance with federal, state and local health department regulations. All menus adhere to the USDA guidelines.In addition to the National School Breakfast and National School Lunch Program, we also provide after-school snacks at Crossroads Academy and McMillan Elementary and fresh fruit and vegetable snacks through the Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program at Desert Sage Elementary, Frontier Elementary, Meridian Elementary and Ustick Elementary.