Former or Graduated Students Transcript Request Form

  • Use this form:

    • If you have already graduated from MHS and need to request a transcript
    • If you are a current student needing to request a transcript for a scholarship (no fee for current students)

    Download the form to your computer.  Then open it to fill out the PDF document.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.