Class of 2024 Registration Information
WELCOME TO CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL!
WE ARE PROUD TO WELCOME YOU AS A PATRIOT Class of 2024!
FRESHMAN ONLINE COURSE SELECTION 2020-2021
IMPORTANT COURSE SELECTION INFORMATION
- Online course selection will be available from February 26th – March 6th, 2020. Students can select their freshman courses ONLINE from home.
- The following are directions on how to register online
- Go to http://classchoice.westada.org/
- Select Class Choice Icon on the Centennial High Web page
- Follow the log in instructions
- Click on requests at the top of the page to begin the process.
You may only choose from the classes listed on the attached yellow registration forms.
Please take time to choose your classes wisely. Schedule changes are only made for misplacement.
Please check the Course Catalog for descriptions of classes, it is available at http://westada.org/chs.
Course selection forms will need to be filled out and signed by a parent/guardian. The course selection forms are due the day the counselors are at your school. Centennial counselors will be visiting your school on the date listed below:
- February26th - Lewis and Clark
- February 27th – Lowell Scott
- February 27th - Crossroads
- March 3rd - Pathways
Course Selection Worksheet
- Make sure the paper copy of your course selection (the yellow sheet) matches your online selection.
- Include all information and signatures on the course selection form.
- You will request 8 classes each semester, plus 4 alternates. If you do not select alternates and we cannot accommodate your requested classes, your alternates may be chosen for you. Please do not skip this selection.
- Honors courses require a signed rigor contract
- Year-long classes need to be entered for BOTH semesters.
- You may only choose from the classes listed on the yellow course list for freshmen.
- 9th graders cannot be a teacher assistant, counselor assistant or a library assistant, so please do not select those classes
Our Counseling Department
- Academic Counselor Claire Hooper
- Academic Counselor Jennifer Price
- Academic Counselor Conrad Johnston
- Academic Counselor Sarah Everett
- Academic Counselor Wendy Small
- English Language Learners – Kim Gunn
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor - Lisa Hale
- College and Career Planning – Alyson Townsley and Bree Jerome
- Your principal is Derek Bub
- New 9th graders open house at CHS – February 20th at 6:30pm
- Student athletes must earn 6 credits the previous semester for athletic eligibility
- Include all personal information, student signature, and parent signature on the course selection form
- Summer School will be held at Meridian Middle School
- Summer School dates are:
- 1st session: June 10 – July 1
- 2nd session: July 6 – July 24
- Registration forms will be available online in March.
Remember, all grades count as a high school student and required classes must be passed successfully to stay on track for graduation. Working hard, putting in your best effort, doing your homework and studying are essential to success in high school.