Track & Field
Track and Field Athletes. Below is some important information that you will need to use to make sure you come ready for the first day and the rest of the season.
1. Email Coach McCrea to get your name on the preliminary roster and then go to the MHS Athletics Home Page
2. Once there you will want to print off the "Physical/Consent" form that you can find under the Physical/IQ/SWOL Info on the lefthand side of the page. Take this to your doctor and get a physical if you are a Freshman or Junior.
3. You will need to fill out your medical/insurance information for SWOl - see SWOL Instructions to help you fill out this form. You cannot practice until you have this done and are cleared by our athletics staff.
4. The first day of practice is February 21st- Dress warm, we will be outside. Make sure you have paid your fees (Activity Card and Pay to Participate) to the bookkeeper.
5. Practice goes from 3:05 to 5:00 Mon-Friday with some optional Saturday practices.
6. The meet schedule, location and time can be found on the MHS Track and Field website. You will want to use the website to stay up to date.
Please don't hesitate to email with other questions