CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL PATRIOT SWIM TEAM
Jerry Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL 2019 SWIM SCHEDULE
First PRACTICE is 8/12 at 3:30pm, meet in conference room at West YMCA
FALL 2019 Captains:
Seniors: Loralee Price
Juniors: Libby Breck
- Paperwork required before first practice: https://www.westada.org/domain/4253
- Everyone needs to download, complete and sign the Interim Questionnaire. Required every year. Concussion Protocol must be read and signed. Can be dropped off at Centennial HS mailbox for Coach Cunningham or Mr. Taylor (trainer). One for all sports.
- Completed Physical Form – are due every two years to be current. Incoming Freshman and Juniors if you have been active on the team. One for all sports.
- First Practice Monday August 12, 2019 at the West YMCA time 3:15PM to 5:00 PM. Come prepared to swim and then have dryland workout after swim at 4:30 (running shoes, shorts, tee-shirt)
- Try outs will be during the first two or three practices.
- First Season Meet August 27 4:00PM at Fairmont pool, Payment of fees in full expected, or arrangements made with Centennial Bookkeeper before swimmer participates in a meet.
- Swim Team Participation Fees:
- Pay to play – Westada School District wide fee, should be close to last year $110.
- Swimming Team Fee will be $175 or $205 depending on your status as a YMCA Member.