9th Grade - Freshman
Welcome Freshman Patriots!
To become a sophomore, you need at least 14 credits. For detailed information about credits and class requirements, see the counseling tab.
- ALL freshman at Centennial High School take a year of Freshman Cornerstone; providing study skills, organization, team building and MORE for our new Patriots!
- ALL students are required to take a semester of Eastern Geographical Perspectives to graduate. This course is most commonly taken freshman year, prior to US History 10 and US History 11.
SCHEDULE CHANGE INFORMATION:
- Administration and Personnel
- Counseling Staff
- Bookkeeping, Payment and Fees
- Course Description Book
- English Language Learners
- Health Services
- Registration Information
BASIC SCHOOL RULES:
- Handbook Highlights and Safe Schools Presentations done in classrooms annually may be found HERE, for parent/student reference.
1. All bags, backpackas, fanny packs, etc. must be stored in lockers.
2. Freshman may NOT leave campus or loiter in the parking lot at lunch!
3. Electronic devices are okay before school, at lunch, and after school. Electronic devices used during class, not in a classroom parking lot/vault, will be confiscated by the classroom teacher and discipline will be assigned.
4. Hats and hoods off inside the building.
5. Please follow school dress code. Dress appropriately for school.
6. Student ID badges must be visibly worn, at all times, during school hours.
Every day except Wednesday, teachers are in their rooms from 7:15 to 7:40am for "PAT Time"; providing academic support. You may get extra assistance or have a quiet place to work on assignments. In addition, PAT Time is offered Monday through Thursday afternoon from 3:00-4:30pm in the CHS Library.
ATTENDANCE & TARDIES:
Students may not miss more than 3 classes per semester or they will lose credit for the class. This does not include doctor visits, funerals, approved advanced absences, and other waived absences.
PARENTS MUST CALL IN ALL ABSENCES - (208)855-4252