Enrollment Fair for Students New to West Ada
For families new to or not enrolled at West Ada School District at end of 2018-2019 school year, a way to enroll all of your children in one place:
West Ada School District-Training Center 1303 E. Central Dr. Meridian, ID 83642
Last Names A-L:
Wednesday, July 24
8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Last Names M-Z:
Thursday, July 25
8 a.m.-7 p.m.
To reduce long lines we suggest these days, however, you may come on either day.
Bring with You:
To reduce wait time, in addition to the originals, please bring duplicate copies to leave with us.
- Original/official birth certificate or passport
- Hard copy of immunization record with proof of required immunizations
- Proof of address (such as current power, gas or city utilities bill, or housing contract)
- Incoming grades 7-9 bring last report card
- Incoming grades 10-12 bring unofficial transcript
- Copy of IEP/504, if applicable
- Copy of legal custodial paperwork, if applicable
- If interpreter is needed, please let us know in advance by calling the District Service Center at 208-855-4500.
School and Community Services Available:
- English Language Learners
- School Nurses
- Immunizations will be available, provided by Central District Health Department
- Nutrition Services
- Special Education
For families new to West Ada unable to attend this enrollment fair, please call your children’s schools for information on summer office hours.