Free Breakfast & Lunch Combo Meals for Children Ages 1-18
Meals Served Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.:
- Meals will be provided via drive-thru in school bus lanes and a designated area in front of the school for walk-up Grab-N-Go meals. While supplies last.
- Please have your children present in order to receive a free meal. Parents or guardians may pick up free meals for their children if they are unable to bring their children to one of our sites.
- Adult combo meals are $5. Exact change is required.
Sites providing weekday combo meals:
- DESERT SAGE ELEMENTARY
- HERITAGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- MARY MCPHERSON
- MERIDIAN MIDDLE
- PEREGRINE ELEMENTARY (Served from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- USTICK ELEMENTARY
Home Delivery Option:
- Home delivery of meals for children ages 1-18 are available for families unable to travel to one of our open meal sites.
- Please contact Kristen Homer at 208-350-5259 for more information.
Special Meal Accommodations:
- If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-350-5115.
West Ada's free meal program is part of the essential services available while schools are closed. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
School Closure Daily Menu
Tuesday, July 14th
Egg, Cheese and Sausage Biscuit
Cheese Breadsticks w/Marinara
Menus are subject to change.
Parents/Guardians or older siblings may pick up meals for their children.
If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 208-350-5115.
West Ada School Nutrition Services
Our Mission:Provide students, patrons, and staff, healthy and appealing meals in a friendly, cost-effective, consistent, and efficient manner.
We provide over 20,000 healthy meals per day to students at 55 sites. We serve over 66,000 meals during the summer program. We currently employ over 275 staff members and all staff members are trained in our training center or on-site with our Training Supervisor before beginning their assignment.On-site preparation ensures that meals are served hot in compliance with federal, state and local health department regulations. All menus adhere to the USDA guidelines.In addition to the National School Breakfast and National School Lunch Program, we also provide after-school snacks at Crossroads Academy and McMillan Elementary and fresh fruit and vegetable snacks through the Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program at Desert Sage Elementary, Frontier Elementary, Meridian Elementary and Ustick Elementary.