All grants must be approved before submitting email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Principals should know about and approve the grant before asking for district approval.
- All grant money must be deposited into a school or district account.
- No money will be directly given to grant recipients.
- Receipts and documentation must be provided to the school to receive reimbursements.
- P-Card use is encouraged to purchase items.
- All grants over $15,000 must have school board approval.
- Vendor must be an approved district vendor (please check with your bookkeeper)
- You must purchase what you wrote for on the grant unless you have written approval to change your purchases.
- A district or building purchase order must be completed ((located in Intranet--Accounting Forms)
- When items are received please make sure your bookkeeper knows so they can closse and recieve the purchase order in the system.
- The Check Request Form can be found on the Intranet- Accounting-Forms
- Principals must ok all check requests prior to purchase.
- Your Employee ID must be entered
- Use Black Ink Only
- You can only be reimbursed for up to $100 per day, per vendor.
- Original receipts or evidence of proof of payment (such as cancelled check, bank/credit card statement) must be attached to check request. For online purchases we need a copy of the confirming email showing payment method and amount.
Keep a copy of all documents for your records in case the Grantor asks for them.Items purchased with a grant stay in the building awarded the grant. On occasion the item may move with the teacher if both principals agree.Principal must approve all Fundraisers- If approved then..Go Fund Me- Not allowed for School/Classroom ProjectsNo Crowd Funding Sources except Donors Choose are allowed for school classroom projects.
Merchandise comes directly to school – no money exchanged
Contact Bernadette for help
Must be approved contact Bernadette Sexton for approval. email@example.comEducation Foundation
Donation PageWe set up a donation page... teacher promotes.
Contact Bernadette for form- example: MVHS Theatre Sample: https://www.westada.org/Domain/5750District Advertising and Commercial Activities Policy 1002.30
Thank a Teacher- parent donates to teachers programThere is a 3% charge for using a credit card.If it is a large fundraiser, must be approved by Principal and possibly superintendent.Technology ApprovalAll technology must be approved technology. There are device limits for classrooms. It may take a little extra time to get your devices approved for a grant.You will need to fill out this form. After the technology is approved, you will still need to get approval by emailing Bernadette Sexton at firstname.lastname@example.org Any questions should be directed to Devan Delashmutt or Geri Gillespy.
Maintenance Project- procedure before you write the grant:
- Write up project.
- Have principal sign
- Send to the Director.
- Then they would send it to Maintenance for one more approval.