End of Unit 2
Reminder: Unit 2 ends this Friday (Nov. 16th). All missing work from the unit must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. to receive credit. Your final portfolio is also due on Friday.
End of Unit 1:
The last day to submit work for Unit 1 is October 3rd by 11:59 p.m. Any work not submitted by that day will not be accepted and will remain a zero in the gradebook. Please, check PowerSchools to see if you are missing anything. Email Mrs. Schneiderman if you have questions about your missing work.
English 1101: Rhetoric & Writing (3 credits) is a course in which students read, analyze and write expository essays for a variety of purposes consistent with expectations for college-level writing in standard edited English. Partially satisfies Objective 1 of the General Education Requirements. http://coursecat.isu.edu/undergraduate/allcourses/engl/
General assignments for this course will be posted and submitted in Microsoft Teams. Please, follow these instructions to access Microsoft Teams:
1. Log into your school email
- You can do this from here: Student Email & Web Sign-in, or from the West Ada web site.
2. Select Teams from the tiles (waffle) in the top left corner.
3. Selcet your class.
4. By default, you will be on the "Conversations" page.
- This page is where you can ask questions about assignments, and anyone in the class can answer the questions.
- This is also where I will post class announcements.
5. Select "Assignments" at the top of the screen.
Essay/major project drafts will be submitted to turnitin.com to verify originality. Class ID and passwords will be given in class when we review the syllabus.