We believe the best way to talk with you about your writing is in person; however, we recognize that it can be difficult to visit The Scribe after school or during lunch. If you don’t have time to visit The Scribe in person, you can still receive a detailed response letter with feedback on your writing from one of our consultants.
Send your paper to us through an online consultation, and we will respond with specific recommendations for revisionPlease include information about the assignment and specific questions or concerns about your paper in the "What would you like to work on today?" section on rhs.mywconline. This information will help our consultants focus on the areas of the paper you are most concerned with.To send your paper sign up for an account on rhs.mywconline.com After, all you need to do is go to our "Online Consultations" schedule and choose an open slot to make an appointment.
- This service is for students at Renaissance High School.
- Writers may submit two pieces of writing per week.
- Only 4 pages of double-spaced writing will be accepted per session. If your paper is longer than 4 pages, you may submit portions of it over a period of time. You may also submit the portion that you have the most questions about with a summary of the rest of the paper in the body of the email.
- Please submit your paper as a Word document.
- In addition to a letter describing things you can work on in your writing, consultants may also choose to add comments directly into your document.
- You will receive a response letter with specific recommendations about your paper.