Upon completing Spanish 2, students will demonstrate the ability and willingness to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively at an intermediate level.
- Understand and apply basic and more complex oral and written forms (grammar).
- Understand and apply a range of basic and more complex vocabulary.
- Express their own ideas at an intermediate level.
- Understand and discuss written and spoken material at an intermediate level.
- Show an increased awareness of and sensitivity to Spanish-speaking cultures.
- Learn from their mistakes.
- Take risks.
Calendar Color Key
- En Paquete (In Class Work to Make Up)
- Summative Assessments/Exams (Besides projects)
- Assignment Due Dates
- Last Day for Previous Chapter Turn In/Retake Date
- Introduction Day to Project
- Project Due Date