Please contact your school counselors to access the district resources below available for students experiencing homelessness.
Students who are experiencing homelessness:
1. Immediately qualify for free school meals (breakfast and lunch).
2. Will be offered transporation assistance to their school of origin.
3. Will be assessed after school tutoring.
4. Grades 8-12 will be assessed for participation in a mentoring program.
5. Case Management assistance may also be available from district social workers.