Unit One Objectives Unit One I can Statements
- To learn proper greetings and farewells in ASL
- To introduce yourself and others
- To learn basic ASL sentence structure
- To ask and answer questions
- To learn how to interact appropriately with Deaf people
- To learn the role of facial expressions and non-manual signals
Unit One I can Statements
- I can greet a person in ASL.
- I can tell a person farewell in ASL.
- I can introduce my self to a person in ASL.
- I can introduce others to people in ASL.
- I can understand structure to ask and asnwer questions in ASL.
- I can appropriately interact with a Deaf person.
- I can understand what is facial expression in the language of ASL.
- I can understand what is Non-Manual Signals in the langauge of ASL.