How to Enroll in a Course
Online course enrollment is done at : https://westada.gosignmeup.com/When selecting courses for this semester, be aware of the following:
- The cost of the university credit (BSU and NNU = $60). BSU,
- NNU registration is online (with credit card) only.
- There is a minimum number of participants needed before a course can run. If it does not appear that the minimum enrollment will be met, you will be notified and given an opportunity to select another course, provided it has not been canceled or the maximum number met.
- There is no waiting list for classes.
To Enroll for a District Sponsored Course:
Step 1: Go to: https://westada.gosignmeup.com/
Look over the course list and decide what classes you would like to take for that semester. Please make sure to check the GSMU calendar for conflicting dates when enrolling in more than one course.
Create a new user account or if you are a returning enrollee enter your username (entire West Ada email) and click on 'common login'. The system should recoginze you and pull your current West Ada password for you.
Find the courses you want to take, add them to your cart, then check out.
You will receive a confirmation email in about 30 seconds.
NOTE: There is a limit of three district professional development courses you can enroll in per semester.
Please direct any questions regarding the Professional Development course registration process to Professional Development Assistant at the District Service Center, 350-5096.
Enrollment process for those not employed by the district:
- Contact the District Service Center at 208-350-5096, no earlier than one week prior to the class start date.
- Course enrollment fees for those not employed by the district are $50 per credit per course or $20.00 per Burst.
- Indicate which courses you are interested in taking. If they are not full, then we will accept your enrollment.
- Create a new user account (or enter username and password if a returning enrollee).
- (NOTE: When entering employment status on account information page, scroll to the bottom of the drop down list and select Non-District.)
- Find the courses you want to take, add them to your cart, then check out.
- You will receive a confirmation email in about 30 seconds.
- The cost of the graduate credit is $60 per credit for both BSU and NNU. The BSU and NNU registration and payment is online only.