It is wonderful to have a community of parents who recognize the value of the arts as an essential component of a general education, and who wish to support the work students do in the visual arts. In response to requests, I compiled a "wish list" of materials that would benefit students as they pursue their artistic vision.
If you would like to donate, please send your donation to school with your child, or if you would prefer, you can contact me and I would be glad to arrange a time outside of school hours to pick it up.
Thank you again for your support!
• Cleaning rags
• New or used fine art prints/posters/postcards
• New or used artist calendars
• Toolbox and/or Tools: Hammer, screwdrivers (flathead & phillips), Tape Measure, Pliers, Glue Gun, Nails (various sizes), Screws (various sizes), Handheld Saw, etc.
• Art/Artist related books
• "How to Draw" books
• Scrap mat board or foam core
• Assorted paper: watercolor, tissue, newsprint or drawing papers
• Cow, deer, or elk skull (preferably with horns)