If your student is struggling academically, we have several interventions available. Please review and select the best option for your student.
- Homework Club - Available Monday through Thursday from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm in room 122. Contact your grade level counselor for more information.
- Encourage your child to use their agenda - Every Monday, students write the week’s assignments, important dates, and other relevant information in their agenda. Encourage your student to review their agenda each day at home to ensure they are completing work on time and studying for tests. Teachers will post on their website, each week, a copy of the agenda for their class.
- Communicate with your child’s teacher(s) - Contact your child’s teacher directly to discuss concerns, ask questions, and to provide support. Teachers' contact information can be found on the Teachers/Staff tab of the Meridian Middle School website.
- Create an account in PowerSchool and check your child’s grades weekly - Contact the school if you need your username and password to create your parent account in PowerSchool. Actively checking your student’s grades is one of the best ways to support your child
- District tutoring list can be provided to you, upon request