Cultural Comparisons: Bathing
Here's a quizlet with bathing vocabulary to date.
I'll add links to this announcement as they become pertinant.
- Vocabulary list 1: click here.
- Kanji drill 1: Click here.
- Here is an adorable video with 雪のサル in it.
- Here is an adorable video of a kid telling you about Japanese bathrooms.
- Here is a powerpoint explaining both review and new grammars.
- Here is the handout on the two different ways of saying "can do."
- here is a video to help you practice "CAN DO"
- here is the exercise we did to practice asking and answering "have you done?" and "Can you do?"
- Have you done it? I haven't done it. If you have trouble saying that in Japanese- chant along with this video. It's very helpful for nailing down the ～た こと が あります grammar.
- Here are the PuniPuni boys explaining ～たり、～たり する in their special PuniPuni way.
- Here's a handsome Japanese boy explaining how to do the ためにgrammar
- Here's your good friend ～B1+なけらばなりません
- Passive voice: here's worksheet 1 and worksheet 2.
- QUIZ IS COMING!!! Study all of the above!!!
To help with studying that vovabulary, here is the game sheet (words with pictures) we used in class.
Here is the text from our relay race.
Here is the grammar review worsheet, complete with the dialogue. Print it here if you need a new copy.
Here is information on plain forms; basically very simple versions of the PF Charts.
Finally, here is the Kanji review sheets.
Welcome to Japanese 3. I'll try to keep current assignments here for you to download. Linked here is a copy of the student info sheet I had you fill out, and here is a copy of my classroom expectations.
Concurrent Enrollment is offered during both Japanese 3 or 4 classes through BSU. Here's a link to an important webpage.
Also, if you're interested in seeing what a backpack trip across Japan might look like, here's a blog from a few years back about a similar trip. Prices may have changed a bit.