- Most memorable moment of summer.
- When you finish high school what do you hope to do? College/ major
- Who inspires you? Why
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- Share an experience that shaped you / changed you.
- What is the cell phone policy?
- What does forensics mean?
- What other science classes have you taken or are taking?
- What is the rule for cussing?
- What is the rule for throwing things?
- How do you obtain full credit on starters?
- What sports / clubs are you involved in?
- List 3 subjects forensics covers.
- What are 3 topics under Physics?
- What 4 topics pertain to counterfeiting?
- Explain the "CSI Effect".
- Which units of a crime lab would analyze the following:
- Bite Mark
- Pill Bottle with Unknown content
- Which year was the FBI established?
- What is the largest Crime Lab?
- What is the job of the first responder?
- Draw the 4 search patterns.
- What are the 4 types of documentation?
- Sweeping a flashlight at an angle of 1 inch above a surface is what?
- What is the most important step in processing a crime scene?
- What is the job of the investigator?
- Which search pattern is best for large areas?
- Which search pattern is described as working a scene in an "M" pattern?
- Study For Test
- What is testimonial evidence?
- Do you think testimonial evidence is accurate?
- How does it differ from physical evidence?
- Which of the two types is more reliable?
- What is class evidence?
- What is individual evidence?
- Categorize the following:
- Shoe print
From the eyewitness accounts do your best to recall two of the crimes and give as much detail as possible on the sequence of events, description etc.
- What are some of the problems with eyewitness accounts?
- What are some problems with trying to be a human lie detector?
Study for TEST
- What is the difference between a medical examiner and a coroner?
- What is an autopsy?
- When are autopsies performed?
- What is ambient temperature?
- What is the Glaister Equation?
- What are the 3 types of mortis?
- Convert normal body temperature to Celsius.
- What is the rate of cooling for the body?
- At what temperature would a person have been dead at least 12 hours?
- Calculate the average rate of temperature loss.
- Which produce from the lab increased in temperature?
- What is the room temperature in oF? Room temp is 24oC.
STUDY FOR TEST
- How many bones do adults have?
- How many bones does an infant have?
- What is the largest bone?
- What is the smallest bones?
- What are the 3 types of ribs?
- List the 5 classifications of bones
- Using the humerus equation for your gender calculate how long your humerus would be.
- Study for Quiz
- African Male; Femur=43cm
- Cucacian, sex unknown; Tibia= 34cm
- African female, 5'10"; Ulna=?
- Unknown ethnicity, unknown sex, 5'1"; Femur=?
- What is Dia De Los Muertos?
- When is it celebrated and where?
- Study for Test
- Is hair individual or class evidence?
- What can hair be tested for?
- How much does hair grown in a year?
- Draw and Label a cross-section of hair
- Which layer gives hair its color?
- What is the gland that secretes oil?
- Which ethnic background is most likely to have a continuous medulla?
- What is the characteristic shape of the medulla in ...Cats, Humans, Deer
- Why would the Department of Fish and Game need a forensics team?
- How could they use hair evidence?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Study For Test
- What does exhonerated mean?
- What does expunged mean?
- What does it mean to commute a sentence?
- Reflect on if you were in the position of a wrongfully convicted person. How do you get past the anger? What would you value the most? FULL PAGE
- What was your states compensation law?
- What were the contributing factors for your individual?
- What are the 3 types of fingerprints?
- Look at your fingerprints and determine number of each type you have.
- Draw the three types of fingerprints.
- Which of those 3 is most common?
- Which of those 3 is least common?
- Can fingerprints be altered or removed?
- What are the 3 ways fingerprints are left behind? Explain