- We have gone paperless. All forms need to be completed on and uploaded to your athlete's SWOL account. We will no longer be accepting paper forms.
- All students must have a current physical on file at MHS, a completed SWOL account registration, and a completed IQ Form on SWOL in order to try out or participate in MHS athletics!
- Students must get their physical from their health care provider. The form can be downloaded from this page.
Parents only need to complete online paperwork once a year.
Parents START HERE:
- SWOL Introduction Letter to Athletes step by step-MHS Keep this document OPEN while filling out online paperwork.
New parents start at Step A; returning parents skip to Step C
- 9th, 11th grade and new athletes must have a current Physical and this year's IQ Form. 10th and 12th grade athletes just need to fill out this year's IQ Form. All paperwork must be dated after May 1, 2021.
Your work will be automatically saved and you can come back to your athlete’s profile at any time.
For questions, please email Lisa Roper at firstname.lastname@example.org