PurposeThe purpose of the HOSA organization is to develop leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.GoalsThe goals that HOSA believes are vital to each member are:
- To promote physical, mental and social well being.
- To develop effective leadership qualities and skills.
- To develop character.
- To build self-confidence and pride in one's work.
- To encourage individual and group achievement.
- To encourage involvement in local, state and national health care and education projects.
- To promote career opportunities in health care
ConferencesIdaho State Leadership Conference
- TBA in April 2016 Boise, ID
National HOSA website: www.hosa.orgCheck out competition categories at: www.hosa.org/node/117. HOSA HANDBOOK B
- TBA in June 2016 Nashville, TN