Do you and your student qualify for a Federal Pell Grant, worth up to $5,700/year? Filling out the FAFSA helps colleges and universities decide how much money they can give your students in grants and work study. It's a very important step in the applying to college process.
TRIO will have FAFSA information nights in December, and FAFSA completion nights in February. Parents/Guardians will need to bring their most recent tax documents, preferably from 2015, 2014 works as well.
A great way to stay in touch with TRIO, you can "Like" us on Facebook--even if you do not have an account!
· Get useful links and video clips (scholarship, financial aid, TRIO competitions, ACT/SAT tips, and other related college topics).
· See pictures from new and old TRIO events.
· Find TRIO job announcements, internships and service learning projects.
· Connect with old and new TRIO friends from all over the state.
· Help save TRIO with your letters and success stories.
· Have a TRIO or college question? Ask it here on the discussion board.
· Do you have something you are just burning to say? Write it in a BLOG.
· View media stories on TRIO events from around the state of Idaho.
· Useful Parent and Educational links.
· Inspirational TRIO stories
· And much, much more….