What are the three tool most often used in crimes?
Which type of crime are tools most commonly used in?
What is your favorite unit from last semester?
What is an indentation mark?
What are two types of tool mark evidence?
What are abrasion marks?
Why might there be two types of saw marks?
- Tool Quiz #1-15
Explain the case of Richard Crafts from 1st semester.
Which type of saw makes an irregular, messy cut?
What is a tool mark?
- Explain the case of Richard Crafts from 1st semester.
- Which type of saw makes an irregular, messy cut?
- What is a tool mark?
- Study For Test
- How many teeth do adults have?
- Are bite marks individual or class evidence?
- What is the strongest substance in the human body?
- What are the two regions of a tooth?
- What are 4 characteristics that make a bite mark unique?
- Further analyze the data from the human dentition lab, find the average for the data on the board and compare to yours.
- What area of the tooth contains the blood vessels and nerve?
- What is important about Gordon Hay?
- When do you wisdom teeth come in?
- What are 2 things that compose a tooth?
- The cells that produce this substance degenerate after tooth eruption?
- What minerals are teeth composed of?
- What is the benefit of making an overlay?
- STUDY FOR TEST
- What is a naturally occuring glass?
- What type of evidence do you think glass is?
- What is glass maade of?
- What is density?
- What is the equation for calculating density?
- What is volume?
- What is the most common type of glass?
- Which type of breaks are the following? identify the point of impact.
- Define:Glass, Refraction, Refractive Index
- If water has a density of 1g/mL how can we easily determine if something has a density greater or less than water?
- Explain Bulletproof glass vs. tempered glass.
- What is the 3R rule?
- What are the 2 types of fracture patterns?
- On big board.... Which direction was pressure applied?
- What is the value of the worlds largest Diamond heist?
- Grab 2 medium pieces of glass out of the box by the windows, #1-4 determine if they were broken picture side up or picture side down
- Study for TEST
- Blood Trivia # 1-17
What common chemical added to blood keeps it from clotting until it is ready to be transfused to a patient?
What common chemical added to blood greatly increases its storage time without adversely affecting the quality?
When and how was the first administration of blood given?
Which ancient culture, believing that blood had magical powers, painted their bodies with it and bathed their kings in it as part of their tribal ritual to appease the gods?
In ancient times, what profession became known by the name of an animal they frequently employed in their work?
When were the four blood types identified in humans?
Which RH factor is most needed, RH+ or RH- ?
What is the origin of the red & white striped pole designating a barber shop?
What English aristocrat believed that bathing in blood would keep her young (which may have contributed to the beginning of the vampire legend)?
What blood type did Mr. Spock of Star Trek have?
What nation has popularized the belief that blood type is an indicator of personality traits?
What percentage of a person's body weight is blood?
What percentage of Chinese people have RH+ blood?
Which blood type must receive only their own specific type, even in an emergency?
How many blood types do cats have?
How many blood types do cows have?
- Define Antigens
- Define Antibody
- What blood types can AB donate to?
- What blood types can O donate to?
- Can A donate to B?
- Who invented the blood typing system?
- What is the name for the blood factor that is represented by the -/+?
- What carries oxygen in the blood?
- What is agglutanation?
- Blood makes up what percent of a persons weight?
- What is blood made up of?
- What is the purpose of plasma?
- What are the 4 blood types?
- Define:Blood Spatter Analysis
- Terminal Velocity
- What Level of impact would the weapons from the game of cluew cause?
- What is the most common blood type?
- A blood droplet from a higher hight would be _______________, than a blood droplet from a lower height?
- At what height does blood reach terminal velocity?
- What are spines and satellites?
- What happened to the spatter when the drop hit the plastic bag or the ceramic tile?
- Which surface would be hard to analyze height or direction?
- What was the casue in increase of to spines and satellites?
- What is the angle of impact for following
- W=11 L=11.1
- W=9 L=14
- W=10.3 L=11.5
- W=7 L=14
- What are the stages of impact?
- What happened to the blood droplets as the angle was decreased?
- On the big board.... determine which direction the blood is going.
- of width and length which is always longer?
- Where do satellite drops always end up?
- What did you notice about the blood drops from slow to run?
- List 3 characteristics to identify differences.
- The tenet that there is always a cross transfer of evidence from victim to suspect or location is what?
- Draw arterial spurting
- What height does blood hit terminal velocity?
- List all the Street Drugs you can think of.
- What toxin gives off an almond like odor?
- What are the 3 most commonly abused substances?
- What toxin gives off an almond like odor?
- What toxin causes blue discoloration of the gums?
- This is associated with mad hatter's disease?
- This accumulates in fatty tissue?
- This toxin casues muscle spasms and rigor mortis?
- What drug is the most commonly abused illegal drug?
- What drug is found on absorbant paper?
- With any drug that uses needles for injection you in crease your risk of what?
- What drug comes from the mint family?