COUNSELING OFFICE HOURS7:30am-3:30pm
ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT???Instructions to Begin the Enrollment Process
1. Please go to https://register.westada.org/preregister.html.
2. Fill in all fields on Student Information Form & hit Submit.
3. Once you have submitted the Student Info form, bring the following documents listed below to the RMHS Counseling Office to continue the enrollment process. (Or you can bring all documents and fill out online forms in our office)
a. Verification of address in RMHS boundary (a current utility bill for Idaho Power or Intermountain Gas with your name & address)
b. Certified Birth Certificate
c. Immunization Record
d. Transcript (official or unofficial) from previous school
e. Checkout sheet from previous school
f. Course selection worksheet (see below)
*** We MUST have these documents before you can continue the Enrollment process. The parent/guardian is responsible for acquiring the required documents. If you do not provide these documents, it will slow the process.***
Once all required documents have been submitted, we will:
· Generate a student id # for your student
· Print a letter for you with instructions to finish the Enrollment process (You will need to set up an account and fill out on-line demographic forms including Medical Consent & Medical History)· Have a counselor create a schedule.***While your student may begin at Rocky once the enrollment process is complete, a finalized schedule may take until the next business day.