List of AP and Concurrent Credit Courses at RMHS
- Concurrent Credit courses involve students being enrolled in two different institutions at the same time, such as a college course taught at the high school.
- The teacher has been cleared by the awarding university to teach the college course.
- Students will receive high school credit and college credit for the one course as long as they passed the course with the necessary grade and paid for the college credit.(credits are paid for by the State if students access Fast Forward Funds!)
- When students graduate from high school, they can request that their college transcripts from the awarding universities be sent to the school of their choice.
- Concurrent credit courses are designated in our course catalog with a graduation cap symbol.