New Employee - Level Pay
New Level Pay Employee Center (employees working 20 + hours/week)We are excited for you to join the West Ada School District team.As a new level pay employee there are a few simple steps to complete to make the new hire process more efficient. Please review the following information carefully.
Please review the district’s benefit guide here. By reviewing the benefits guide it will inform you of any waiting periods, benefit eligibility (see page 2) and help you make an informed decision regarding benefits.Please print and sign the required HR writable forms listed below and bring them to your designated orientation date along with your driver's license, social security card OR valid passport . If you have no means of printing, come to Human Resources to receive a packet 2 days prior to your scheduled orientation.Fingerprinting/Background check must be completed within five (5) days of being hired and pay a $32 fee (payroll deduction). This may be done at any time Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in Human Resources. Any questions, feel free to contact Human Resources at (208) 350-4431.Receive employee ID badge (if applicable), Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in Human ResourcesRequired forms to be submitted to HR (complete ALL forms. You must submit for enrollment or waive benefit).
- New Employee Payroll Packet & Policy Acknowledgement. Form I-9 requires employers to verify citizenship and identity. Most common forms of ID include: valid Passport; OR Driver's License and Social Security card; OR Driver's License and original Birth Certificate. Please bring in suggested forms of ID to orientation. Attached a voided check to the direct deposit form.
- 2017 Benefit Packet(if waiving dental or vision, no form needed; LifeMap Supplemental Life, complete if enrolling or waiving coverage)
- The Standard Insurance Co. Long Term Disability Enrollment/Decline Form (complete if enrolling or waiving coverage)
- Flores Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Enrollment Form (if not electing, no form needed)
- Payroll Information (pay date information, Absence Management leave reporting, Employee Online and sample pay stub)
- TimeClock Instructions
- Classified Work Experience (previous work experience for salary increase)
- Unity Health Center Information
Blue Cross of Idaho - PPO medical, see Benefits Guide pages 3 & 4 (effective date first of month following 60 days from date of hire; employee premium pro-rated based upon FTE).
**Click here to review the 2017 medical pro-rated sheet to determine premiums based upon FTE.Delta dental - two dental cleanings/year, see Benefits Guide page 7 (if hired 1st -15th of the month, coverage is effective 1st of the next month; if hired 16th -31st of the month, coverage is effective 1st of the second month). Benefit eligibility: must work 20 hours or more.
Flores & Associates (Medical FSA & Dependent Care FSA), see Benefits Guide page 6
- Flexible Spending Direct Deposit Form
- FSA Medical Reimbursement Form
- 2017 Medical Reimbursement FSA Guide
- FSA Dependent Care Reimbursement Form
- 2017 Dependent Care FSA Guide
- Proof of Insurability (for spouse coverage over guaranteed issue but must not exceed $300,000 or 7x employee annual salary)
- Premium Rate Matrix - Employee
- Premium Rate Matrix - Spouse/Dependent Child(ren)
- To figure monthly premium, take gross monthly salary multiplied by age band rate divided by 100.
- Certified Staff: Obtain enrollment/decline form from Human Resources Clerk
- Classified Staff: No enrollment/decline form necessary, district paid benefit