High School Math 3
HomeworkHomework assignments are posted at the "Assignment" link found in the side menu. Click on specific assignments for extra details and to download the handout.
Module 1 - Functions and Their InversesKhan Academy Resources:
- Introduction to Inverses of Functions
- Finding Inverse Functions
- Verifying that Functions are Inverses
- Determining whether a Function is Invertible
- Evaluating Functions (review)
- Composing Functions (review)
Module 2 - Logarithmic FunctionsKhan Academy Resources
Module 3 - Polynomial FunctionsKhan Academy Resources
- Factoring Quadratics to solve for zeros
- Factoring Special Products
- (Main Topic) Arithmetic with Polynomials
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Long Division of Polynomials (videos only)
- Finding Zeros of Polynomials
- Zeros of Polynomials and Their Graphs
- End Behavior of Polynomial Functions
Module 4 - Rational FunctionsKhan Academy Resources:
- Simplifying Rational Expressions
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
- Nested Fractions
- Solving Rational Equations
- End Behavior of Rational Functions
- Discontinuities of Rational Functions
- Determining the Domain of a Function https://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra/algebra-functions/determining-the-domain-of-a-function/
Module 5 - Modeling with Geometry
Module 6 - Trigonometric Functions
Module 7 - Modeling with FunctionsKhan Academy
Module 8 - StatisticsGeoGebra Activity
- 8 pts data BLANK
- 12 pts data BLANK
- Data Set A
- Data Set B
- Data Set C
- Data Set D
- Data Set E
- Data Set F
- Data Set G
ISAT Practice QuestionsPractice a few ISAT questions based on your grade level. Directions:
1) On the login screen, use the default "Guest" information. Simply click "Submit".
2) Select the grade level you want to practice and then click "Yes".
3) Click on the test you would like to practice.
4) On the "Choose Settings" page leave everything at the default. Simply click "Select" at the bottom of the page.
5) On the "Is This Your Test?" page simply click "Yes, Start My Test".
6) Read through the "Test Instructions and Help" window. Then click "Begin Test Now".