QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN YOUR ESSAY / APPLICATION:
- What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number deaths as a result of driving?
- What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
- Have you ever had an experience of being in car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
- What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver as well as help others become safer on the road?
Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible.
There will be three contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one the submission dates.
1. Round 1 April 1st: application deadline; winners announced 5/01/19
2. Round 2 August 1st: application deadline; winner announced 9/1/19
3. Round 3 December 1st: application deadline; winners announced 01/01/20