SPRING TEST HAS BEEN CANCELED. Will keep the page updated when ISBOE comes out with more information.
Thank you for making the Idaho SAT School Day a success! Now that testing is complete, College Board will be releasing student scores in the next couple of weeks. Some students may have received an email stating scores being available in May 2020. We apologize for the confusion. This communication was sent in error. Students will have access to scores through the College Board Student Reporting Portal beginning on May 2020
Scores from the Idaho SAT School Day administration will be available to students in their College Board account on beginning on Thursday, May 17, 2020. Educators will have access to the electronic score report file, in the Download Center of the K12 Reporting Portal, on May 2020. All other reports, through the K-12 Reporting Portal, will be available beginning on June 2020.
Student Access to Scores
- Students will need a College Board account to view their scores.
- Direct students to https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/viewscore and log in.
- Click Sign Up to register for an account if they don’t already have one.
Please note: Some scores will be released later for reasons that may include participation in the accommodated testing window or on the makeup testing date, late receipt of answer sheets, missing information on the answer sheet, or other exceptional conditions that require additional attention.
Matching College Board Student Accounts and Registration
If a student is signed into his/her College Board account but doesn’t see their score, it means we were not able to link their score report and account automatically. For security reasons, a student must verify additional information before we can display scores. The student will need either his/her SAT registration number or the Student ID number the student was pre-identified with by the school or district.
To match, the student will:
2. Scroll down and click Matching Tool.
3. Review the personal information.
4. If any information is incorrect, click Update to revise.
(Students will be prompted to re-enter their password.)
5. If the information is correct, click Get My Scores.
6. The student will have to select one of the following options:
- I can supply my test information (test date and registration number), or *Note: The registration number can be found in the Roster Report of the K-12 reporting portal.
- I can supply my student ID (using the student ID the student was pre-identified with)
- Click Get My Scores
There may still be cases in which a student is not able to view their scores using the steps above because the information is too different or the scores have not yet been finalized. If students cannot view their scores, they should call the College Board’s Student SAT Helpline at 1-888-728-4357.
Educator Access to Scores in the College Board Reporting Portal
Educators will be able to view SAT scores through the College Board K-12 Reporting Portal. The reporting portal consists of two areas:
- Report Center: allows educators to configure and run online reports, apply filters for data analysis, print student reports, and find student registration information
- Download Center: provides access to downloadable files of scores