Absent Work: Daily updates that include our PowerPoint and any other digital materials available are posted in Teams under the Files tab, then organized within weekly folders by date.
Students can check in with me for any assignments that are required from their time missed, I will give them copies of handouts and direct them to Teams for additional resources.
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR OUR SCIENCE CLASS
- Composition book (plain ol' cheap notebook, pages don't get torn out of them as easily as spiral notebooks)
- Glue: stick or liquid (hot commodity, and no one seems to like sharing)
- Colored pencils and/or markers (we have lots of projects, I do have supplies but often students have more specific preferences for their creations)
SUPPLIES HELPFUL FOR OUR CLASSROOM
- Clorox Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Ziploc baggies
- Plastic cups
- Crayola markers or colored pencils
- Ticonderoga pencils
- Any excess office or school supplies to help out others in need or restock my supply.
Idaho Then & Now Map (1980): https://idaho.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=0b64a5dacf824e21a02c26712d66cfb9