FAFSA Completion Information
What you will need:
- Your Social Security number (parent & student)
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Your 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2’s, and other records of money earned (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return info. into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool).
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSAID to sign electronically (created at: https://fsaid.ed.gov).
Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) changes and deadlines at www.nextsteps.idaho.gov or
FAFSA Helpline 1-800-433-3243 or
FSA ID Helpline 1-800-557-7394
Submit FAFSA earlier! Students can apply October 1st!
Many colleges have a February 15th FAFSA completion deadline in for student to be considered for scholarships. Please attend a FAFSA workshop if you need additional assistance. You can complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov
Scholarships, website links and information/criteria are located on MHS’s webpage under the College & Career Link