If you are working on your Odyssey Mulit-genre Project from home, look under Course Documents and check out the Odyssey Mulit-genre Project Instructions handout! You will also find instructions and examples on the Daily Powerpoints from past classes.
Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Arts English Teaching- Boise State University Bachelor of Arts English Teaching- Boise State University
Mrs. Elisabeth Mann
I am excited to be returning to Mountain View! I will be teaching Freshman English again this year. I love helping my students discover what it means to become members of a learning community and the transformations that can take place as they grow into life long learners themselves.
What are you looking for?
"English 9 Calendar"
- This is where you'll find the topics for each day and important due dates
"English 9 Daily Instructions"
- ABSENT? CHECK THIS SPOT OUT 1st to see what you missed! This is where you'll find daily PowerPoints that walk you through a week's worth of class periods.
"English 9 Documents"
- Here you'll find assignment sheets, etc. that we've done in class.
- This is where you'll find PFD copies or links to things we read in class.
"Videos & Web Resources"
- Here is where you will find links to VIDEOS about class content, navigating the MVHS website, and lots of other things!
- These are links to sites we use regularly, interesting finds, tools to help you, and a variety of web resources that apply to our class.