REMOTE LEARNING PLAN: Phase 1 begins April 13- 24 and you will be able to reassess the active assignments in the grade book. You will find these on our Class Period TEAM, which you should have received an email notification about. Here is how to access TEAMS:
- Go to the MVHS web site
- click on the REMOTE LEARNING tab
- select ENGLISH COURSES
- under ENGLISH 9 you will see a link to your Class Period TEAM page
- Read the ANNOUNCEMENT from me to find out where these Reassessments are.
During Phase 1, you will email completed assessments back to me. During Phase 2, April 27- last day of school, you will access and submit classwork directly to the TEAMS page, so you will want to make sure to use your West Ada School email.
I am available by email, so please let me know if you have questions or need help getting started-
Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Arts English Teaching- Boise State University Bachelor of Arts English Teaching- Boise State University
Mrs. Elisabeth Mann
I am excited to be returning to Mountain View! I will be teaching Freshman English again this year. I love helping my students discover what it means to become members of a learning community and the transformations that can take place as they grow into life long learners themselves.
What are you looking for?
"English 9 Calendar"
- This is where you'll find the topics for each day and important due dates
"English 9 Daily Instructions"
- ABSENT? CHECK THIS SPOT OUT 1st to see what you missed! This is where you'll find daily PowerPoints that walk you through a week's worth of class periods.
"English 9 Documents"
- Here you'll find assignment sheets, etc. that we've done in class.
- This is where you'll find PFD copies or links to things we read in class.
"Videos & Web Resources"
- Here is where you will find links to VIDEOS about class content, navigating the MVHS website, and lots of other things!
- These are links to sites we use regularly, interesting finds, tools to help you, and a variety of web resources that apply to our class.