• Need College Transcripts for Dual-Credit courses?

    College Transcripts are separate and different from EHS High School Transcripts.

    EHS does not have access to college transcripts!




    Once students are accepted into a college, they will require an OFFICAL college transcript after graduation.

    Request OFFICIAL college transcripts through the college can be located below:


    College of Western Idaho / $7 Each - Once grades are submitted, you can request official transcripts. Students can request a download of their transcripts through their MyCWI accounts beginning fall semester of 2014. The cost for requesting a transcript through MyCWI is $7.00. https://cwidaho.cc/current-students/transcripts



    Boise State University / $10 for Mail or $11 Electronic - Students with myBoiseState access should order and pay for their official transcripts online through their myBoiseState account. To order an official transcript through myBoiseState:

    1. Log in to your myBoiseState account,

    2. select Student View (or select Student at the top of the page),

    3. select Student Center in the right sidebar,

    4. in your Student Center, select My Academics, and

    5. then select Request Official Transcripts.


    Northwest Nazarene University / $10 Each - Before ordering a transcript, please verify that your high school teacher has posted your grades to the NNU portal.  You may contact us at (208) 467-8548 or contact your high school instructor. https://registrar.nnu.edu/transcript