FCS 2 is the advanced class following the pre-requisite FCS 1 class.
FCS 2 will build on the skills learned in FCS 1. Students explore sewing and textiles, consumer resource management, nutrition and food preparation, caring for others as well as family and personal development.
- ASSIGNMENTS DUE BEFORE THE COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURE-
- Parts of the Sewing Machine: This quiz can be retaken until you reach mastery. Repeat until you learn the parts. Once completed, send Mrs. King an email, and upon confirmation, I will update your grade.
ASSIGNMENTS DUE AFTER MARCH 14TH:
- Need something to do? Work on your Sewing Packet to learn more about sewing and fabric by finishing the activities therein.
- You purchased a lot of fabric and I want to encourage you to finish your project. You can pick up your project on scheduled packet pick-up dates. I will be at LSMS on Monday, April 27th from 8am - 3pm during the packet pick-up and laptop distribution.
WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS IN THE PACKET:
- Please check each week for our virtual cooking unit and cooking challenges!!
- We will start with the Chococlate Chip Cookie Challenge! Be sure to post a pic of your best cookie in our Teams chat!