West Ada will host a six-week session of Love & Logic at Frontier Elementary for any West Ada School District parents/guardians who are interested.
Love & Logic is a parenting approach that provides parents with an opportunity to gain practical and proven tools for raising respectful and responsible kids. Classes will begin Monday October 11th from 6-8 pm in the Frontier gymnasium and will be held weekly. The last class will wrap up on Monday November 15th. The cost of the class is $15 per person/couple (to cover the cost of the workbook). The class will be limited to 20 people/couples in order to maintain proper social distancing. Given that this class is on school property, masks will be required.
Please email Buffington.firstname.lastname@example.org in order to reserve your spot!
- Location: Frontier Elementary – 11851 Musket Dr., Boise, ID 83713
- Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Class Dates: Mondays—October 11, 18, 25 and November 1, 8, & 15
- Facilitator: Sara Jo Buffington, School Counselor
- Class Fee: $15 per person/couple (Fee covers the cost of the class workbook)
- Register by contacting Sara Jo Buffington at Frontier Elementary School
- Registration Deadline: October 1, 2021 – or until full