This course introduces basic cinematography and scriptwriting concepts needed for all parts of the production processes. With the use of digital video cameras and computer editing software, students are able to complete various projects, such as public service announcements, animation and meaningful storytelling.
- Students will be able to understand all parts of the production process (pre-production, production, and post-production)
- Basic camera techniques, production roles,
- Time management and organization
- Inquiry-based learning and critical thinking
- Collaboration and communication
- Create unique projects from start to finish
Most work is completed in class. If an assignment is not completed in class, it is the student’s responsibility to finish the assignment at home or by appointment. Please check Power School weekly to stay updated on grades.
Categories: Classwork 40%