Math Retake Policy
- YOU MUST FILL OUT A RETAKE AGREEMENT
- If you sign up to take your retake on a specific day and fail to show up, you forfeit the retake.
- You must come in for at least two MavTimes. This will give you time for test corrections and to make up any missing work.
- If you are on a retake agreement, you are required to complete all missing work. All late work turned in on this agreement will receive a late grade of 50%.
- You have two weeks to complete the retake beginning from the day I pass back your test.
- Once you start your retake, you must be able to finish the retake that day.
- You will not be allowed to retake if you scored a 90% or better.
- Your retake score will be the score on the retake, regardless of which test score is higher.