We had a FANTASTIC 1st year in IBOB this year. Now is the time to prepare for next school year 2019-20 and the books we will battle on have already been released! Check one out from the library or on Sora!
Do you wish reading books was a sport?
Join our Battle of the Books team!
- 4 people per team (1 alternate is allowed)
- You will name your team.
- Books will be loaned out by the school library.
- Your team can meet as often as you want. There will be some specific library times during lunches for activities and meetings.
- As a team, you decide how to read the books. You can read all 16, you can split them up, etc. No one is required to read a book if they do not want to read it.
- Teams will read the books during the fall and winter and in January school battles will start.
- The questions will be “in which book” or “content” questions. You will have 15 seconds to discuss the answer and the team spokesperson will give the answer.
- You will have the chance to answer the other team’s question if they do not know it.
- The teams with the highest points will go to the regional competition.
- The regional competition will be spring 2020- details TBD