- Student E-Book:
E-book Text Book Access:
- Click on Sign In with Google
- Enter full @westada.org email address (example: email@example.com
- Password: use your school password
Many students have not had a textbook checked out to them before so here is a list to help:
- The textbook will be checked out to you in your name if you wanted one. Students who returned the opt out form, signed by a parent, will not have a hard copy text book checked out to them. There will be a class copy of the the text book for students to use in class.
- Write your first and last name in the front of the textbook.
- The cost of the textbook if lost is $62.00
- The textbook is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. If you leave it in your locker, make sure your locker is clean. If you put it in your backpack, make sure any water bottles are closed. It is suggested that if you have a text book checked out to you take it home and leave it there for the school year. The book must be turned back in at the end of the school year.