How to Order A College Transcript
*How to view unofficial and send official transcripts*
Colleges may want to see an official copy of your concurrent credit transcripts. You will order one from each college that you earned credit at, and have it sent to the college requesting it.
Boise State University
- Go to registrar.boisestate.edu
- Click on “Transcripts”
- Follow the step by step instructions
Mail—$10 (note: mail can take up to two weeks for delivery)
Hold for Pickup—$10 (transcripts ordered by 5 p.m. are available for pickup after 12 p.m. the next business day)
Rush U.S. (overnight next business day if ordered by 2 p.m.)—$35
College of Western Idaho
- Go to studentclearinghouse.org and click students>order a transcript> type in College of Western Idaho
- If you have difficulty with the options about, go to www.cwidaho.cc and login to your account
- If you have never logged on before, the username is firstnamelastname (Example: rockygrizzly) and password is capitalized first initial, last initial, logon, date of birth month/day (Example:RGlogon0815)
- Go to My Toolkit for students (right hand of screen)
- Select Transcript
- Selected Official Transcript and click Submit (or view unofficial)
$5 per copy. Transcripts are processed in the order they are received and sent via your preferred option
For an additional $10 (plus delivery fee), transcripts are processed within 24 hours of receipt (not including weekends,
holidays, breaks or other school closure) and sent via your preferred option.
Northwest Nazarene University
- Go to www.nnu.edu
- Search concurrent credit
- Click transcript request and follow directions listed
NNU charges $3 for an unofficial transcript but they do mail a grade report at the end of every school year. You can get a
free transcript by visiting the registrar’s office in person. Also, you can call the concurrent credit office at 467-8373 and they
will tell you if your have credits.
University of Idaho (Registrar’s Office at 208-885-6731)
- Students may order a transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- This option allows for a SSN to be used instead of the Student ID.
- Students may also oder a transcript by fax, mail, or in person using the Transcript Request Form located on the Office of the Registrar’s website.
- Student ID numbers are not requested for this option if a date of birth is entered on the form.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available for order and only available to current students through VandalWeb.
- Additional information is available at www.uidaho.ed/registrar/transcripts.
Official Transcript: $12.50 per copy
Online Credit Card Processing: $2.25
Immediate/Rush Service: $12 per request
Applies to mail delivery or pickup orders only
Not charged for PDF transcripts
Requests mailed within one business day
Federal Express: $25 per US address
Must be to a physical delivery address, no PO boxes