Welcome to Sewing Club!
Did you know that sewing can reduce stress? It's a great creative outlet and helps your concentration, deductive reasoning, and SO much more!
- Sewing Club is a FREE "drop-in" club with no fees.
- Come when you can and don't feel bad if you can't make it!
- The club is student-led; we create fun sewing projects and occasionally we have cooking labs too!
- Students can bring a sewing project or the club may choose projects they want to do together, based on the availability of supplies.
If you are interested in joining the Sewing Club, please complete the parent permission slip and turn it in, or ask your parent to email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We meet on the first 4 Thursdays of the month (no 5th week meetings), from 3:15-4:30 in room 35,
Virtual Sewing Club: Just because we are in the Red or Yellow category doesn't mean we can't sew and have some fun in on our very own Sewing Club in Teams. I'll make kits and we can still sew, talk, and self-care!
- Yellow Category: We will meet on the first four Thursdays, alternating between Team 1 and Team 2 Club Members, however you can still join from home on Teams.
- Red Category: I'll make kits and we can meet virtually on Teams the first 4 Thursdays each month (no 5th week meetings).