• Students often wonder how the college credits they take in high school will transfer over to the college they will be attending in the future.  Some credits transfer straight across (ENG101 = ENG101), transfer into different credits (ENG101 = ELECTIVE CREDITS) or don't transfer at all (ENG101 = 0). 


    Students are encouraged to check the Transfer Equivalency Guide at the colleges they are interested in attending to see how the college credits transfer to the institution.  Below are links for the three large Idaho Universities.  If a student is not planning on attending one of the listed universities, they can visit the specific school's website to research the transferring of credits or use one of the two helpful links below.  


    Questions: Email Mrs. Schneider (schneider.tammy@westada.org)

    Comments (-1)