COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS
Student scores and resources
Student scores are now available. To view scores, students will need a College Board account. Direct students to: https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/viewscore. This is where they can either login and view their scores or create an account if they do not have one.
Student unable to view SAT score
If a student is unable to see their scores, this means there College Board was unable to link their score report to the account. Students must verify information before the College Board will display their scores. The student’s EDUID or SAT registration number will need to be readily available for this process.
To match the student’s account with their SAT registration and scores:
1. Students should log in: https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/viewscore
2. Scroll down and click Matching Tool.
3. Review the personal information.
4. If any information is incorrect, click Update to revise. (Students will be prompted to re-enter their password.)
5. If the information is correct, click Get My Scores.
6. The student will have to select one of the following options:
a. I can supply my test information (test date and registration number*)
b. I can supply my student ID (using the student ID the student was pre-
c. Click Get My Scores.
Parent and student SAT score webinar
With student scores released, our College Board partners created a webinar for parents and students to help understand and use their SAT scores. Please share widely with any students or their parents who participated in the SAT.
Understanding and Using PSAT/NMSQT and SAT Scores for Idaho Parents and Students