• ¡Bienvenidos!

    Welcome to Exploratory Spanish!

    In this quarter class, students will get a basic overview of Spanish culture in different countries, as well as learn some beginning Spanish that will benefit them moving forward. For posted assignments, upcoming events, and due dates, please look at the Calendar. 

    Tests and quizzes in my class will be worth 90% of the student's overall grade and classwork will cover the remaining 10% of the grade.